Temple Board Guidelines for Covid 19.
Dear Sisters and Brothers all,
The current Covid 19 virus has presented some exceedingly difficult and trying times. In order to ensure the health and safety of all who use our beautiful building WE should follow the guideline below when entering.
IF YOU ARE SICK STAY HOME!
IF YOU HAVE A FEVER STAY HOME!
IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED, STAY HOME!
Grand Lodge recommendations (if Trumbull county is yellow,
regular in person meetings can occur, if orange at the discretion of the
presiding officer, if red or purple must not be in person).
Remember we need
to keep our members safe.
- Masks are required in the building at all times when social distancing cannot be achieved or maintained.
- Each group meeting in the building shall be required after using a space, Lodge room, dining room restroom etc.. to see that the hard surfaces are sprayed, with the disinfectant supplied, before leaving to ensure the safety of those who may be using the facility next. There is no need to wipe off just lightly spray the surface. This will only take a few minutes and could be accomplished when checking to see if the lights are extinguished before leaving.
- The dining hall can be used for dining when the Governors banquet protocol is followed. Please see the Governor’s required protocol of the coronavirus and banquet halls on his website. Maintain 6-foot distancing
- Anything brought in for such purpose is to be removed upon leaving. nothing is to be left behind. Each Group will supply their own paper products and Masks. All items must be washed and returned to their proper place. If possible, please use paper products, plates and utensils to reduce possible contamination.
- Items kept in the refrigerator should only be placed there after being wiped with a disinfecting cloth or wipe. If this is not possible then discard the item or take it with you. it is advised that you bring in condiments in individually wrapped packets. No common use bottles or containers should be used. Anyone serving food should be wearing mask and gloves.
Please follow the guidelines established by the Health Department, the Governor’s office and as recommended by the Grand Lodge of Ohio.
LET’S BE SAFE NOT SORRY!!